Pages

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Starting Clean

Lol if you only knew me you would know that clean anything is a stretch, but that's what this blog is about, dragging you along with me as I try to clean up and be the best I can be, for God, my wonderful husband, my friends and family, but most importantly me. I am doing these things for others and hopefully they will benefit from it yes but I am doing this to better myself and to prove that I can do this. I can learn to cook. I can  keep my house clean. I can get a sense of organization ( really it doesn't have to make sense to anyone but me but I would like to be able to find thing every now and then) I can keep this brand-new family out of debt and our heads above water (way above water would be nice but beggars cant be choosers) And I will be the best Christian, wife, daughter, sister, friend Etc (you get the picture right)




Hopefully this wont kill me in the process





Hopefully

No comments:

Post a Comment